Ramblings

I went to the grocery store the other day. I go quite frequently because I only buy one frozen meal at a time. I picked up a bag of frozen chicken. I usually don’t think much about frozen chicken but I squeezed the bag as if I were checking the freshness of fruit. It squished. […]

Continue Reading

The last few days have really felt good. They have been full of conversation and wonderful people. My typical day is not like that and I often forget how meeting people can be so refreshing. I’m a nerd, so I stare at the computer 80% of the time I’m at work. The other 20% is […]

Continue Reading

Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art…. It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival. ~C.S Lewis, The Four Loves Good friends are hard to find. A friend like Susan is even harder. We were in the same class at Mars Hill College and met at […]

Continue Reading

I know who I will marry She’s beautiful and kind She loves me every single day I have no doubt in mind I know who I will marry She loves me when I’m mad She cleans, and cooks, and reads me books And holds me when I’m sad I know who I will marry She […]

Continue Reading

She is the Mountain Bluebird That soars the western skies Her name rightfully¬†telling Of songs she sings in flight Of mountains for the vista And blue for it’s her love A bird with endless freedom To see the world above She is the Mountain Bluebird Flyin’ freely in the skies Never would I cage her […]

Continue Reading

1 2 3 4 5 7